Choosing the NSTPA
Our online training platform caters to the unique needs of every sunless artist, providing a tailored approach to success. Whether you’re a first-time mobile technician or a seasoned salon owner, our platform offers a comprehensive curriculum with tools and information that benefit artists at all levels of experience and budget. With our platform, no one will be left behind in the race toward success in the sunless industry.
Benefits of Spray Tanning
Sunless tanning has quickly become one of the most popular sectors within the health and beauty industry. For indoor tanning salons and spas, it has provided a new income stream that includes some of the highest returns on investments in the industry. And spray tanning offers a new source of income for entrepreneurs seeking income, purpose, and work-life balance! We have seen many different types of businesses add sunless spray tanning to their list of services, including but not limited to: estheticians, cosmetologist, medical spas, salons, nail salons, mobile salons/spas, and more! From this expanding market we have seen a new business spin-off – mobile tanning.
Profitability of Spray Tanning
You may be wondering if the sunless tanning industry still has more growth potential after its recent surge. Well, lets just say that it is growing fast enough to get the attention of CNN Money and some other major news outlets. This potential growth can only mean continued business and growth for sunless tanning technicians, salons, spa’s and mobile tanners everywhere. Realizing the growth potential for manufactures will only in turn mean continued growth for the end user; sunless tanning technicians. With a return on investment of well over 1,000%, this is an opportunity that you can’t miss!
On average, a spray tan session takes 20 minutes; if you plan on working only 4 hours a day, you will be able to accomplish 12 services back-to-back. *This does not include travel time if offering mobile services. For Example, Salons performing 12 services per day, 28 days per month, you will average 336 spray tans. Now, multiply that by the average spray tan service price of $35, and wow!!
What you’ll learn from our program:
- The History of Spray Tanning
- Types of Spray Tan Applications & Government Regulations
- In-depth Knowledge of the Skin
- Ingredients & Components of Spray Tan Solution
- Client Prep, Care, and Expectations
- Service complications, Spray Tan contraindications, & diagnosing problem scenarios
- Spray Tan prep & maintenance
- Spray tan technique
- Machine maintenance & product care
- Business/Marketing Tips, Tricks, and techniques
What’s included in your purchase?
- Unlimited Access to the Online training content: Access your course immediately after your purchase to begin your certification journey. You’ll be able to start, stop, and continue at any time, so there’s no need to carve out a whole day. Work on your own time, at your own pace!
- Online Knowledge Test: The easy-to-navigate final test will challenge your understanding of the information within our program to ensure a thorough understanding of spray tanning. a 75% passing score is required to become certified, but don’t worry, if you make a mistake on your first test, you will have the opportunity to return to the course to study and retake the course for a passing score.
- Printable Certificate: Show off your new status with access to a Printable Training Certificate. You’ll have access to print this certificate of completion once you score 75% or higher and submit the Just Got Certified Form prompted at the end of the test.
- Nationally Recognized License # and Database Profile: Once certified, you will receive an NSTPA License # assigned to you and a listing in the searchable database where clients can verify your training status. And potential clients can search their zip code to find local technicians near them! You’ll be able to customize your profile, so your business information and contact details are available to those searching your area.
- Professional Status: Now that you’re trained and certified, don’t forget to apply as a professional at your favorite spray tan suppliers to receive wholesale pricing and exclusive product access!
Professional Add-Ons delivered to your door!
Printed Training Guide $50
Follow along with the online content using this physical training booklet. And, keep it nearby for easy access to critical information when you can’t log in to your online NSTPA profile.
This item is typically shipped within 48 hours of your purchase date.
Printed & Signed Certificate of Completion $25
This is for you if you want to receive a collegiate completion certificate! Our mailed certificate will be signed with your information to display at your workstation professionally. A significant upgrade to the online, printable version.
Add-on purchases of this item require you to complete the online training within 30 days of your purchase date. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your order.